07 May 2010

about freaking time....

Random friends of mine have been telling me, "Kate, stop reading blogs and write your own!" So, here I am.... I am sarcastic, I watch like 40 hours of TV a week, and I find writing to be quite entertaining... I suppose a perfect recipe for a blog!

I decided to call my blog "Mélange de Crazy" for the following reasons...

1. I got my Bachelor's in French and I like to use French words here and there to feel like I got my parent's money's worth....

2. After entering 4963786408746 other titles that were all taken, this was my last resort.

3. There's no specific purpose to my blog. Just a mélange (noun. a mixture; a medley : a mélange of tender vegetables and herbs.) of crazy things that I see, hear, observe everyday that I feel like discussing (aka complaining about).

Before I go I need to give y'all a dose of what you'll be experiencing here on my blog...



Tyra, how are you still on the air???

When Tyra's talk show first came on air, I swore up and down it wouldn't make it the entire season. I hate admitting I was wrong, but who on earth finds her foaming at the mouth entertaining and/or humorous??? If you watch this show regularly, please, leave a comment!!!!

Also of note....

1. Her outfit is ATROCIOUS (is it 1995?)
2. She DROOLED that foam on some innocent girl in the audience... GROSS, Tyra, GROSS!
3. Did anyone else notice that the audience CLAPPED for her drinking water? Is that talent???

That's all for now...

1 comment:

  1. i'm highly enjoying the blog. i love seeing the sarcasm in words! hehe write on!

    ReplyDelete